If you believe in good faith that material or content accessible via our Sites or content infringes your copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to our Designated Agent:
- Identify the copyrighted materials or content that are being infringed, including any copyright registration number (if applicable);
- Identify the materials or content that you believe are infringing your copyright, including URLs and any other information required for us to locate the materials or content;
- Contact information of the copyright rights-holder, or of an authorized agent of the rights-holder, including name, address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement that you are the sole rights-holder of the copyright(s) and that you have not authorized the allegedly infringing materials or content;
- A statement that you believe, in good faith, that no exception to your copyright (such as fair use) applies to the allegedly infringing materials or content; and
- A statement that everything contained in your notice is accurate and that you have the legal right to issue your notice on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once our Designated Agent has received your notice, we will remove the materials or content at issue from our Sites or Content and will notify the individual or entity who provided the allegedly infringing materials or content.
The individual or entity who provided these materials or content may have an opportunity to provide a counter-notice in accordance with the DMCA to our Designated Agent if they believe in good faith that the removed materials or content is not infringing and was removed because of a mistake or misidentification. Any such counter-notice must comply with the DMCA (including required contact information), and a copy of the counter-notice will be sent to the person who sent the original notice of alleged infringement.
If the person who sent the original notice of alleged infringement does not notify us within ten (10) business days of receiving the counter-notice that they have filed a court action seeking an order to keep the materials or content removed, we may restore the materials or content in question.